Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Living the dream...

The tour is finally all set and all accommodations  are taken care of.  This is going to be the best tour so far.  Six weeks of Techno and Electro in some of the biggest and baddest clubs that Europe has to offer.  I am excited for each show, but I must be honest.  Playing in Tresor for the first time ever is going to be the personal highlight of the trip.  That doesnt take away from the other shows in Spartacus in Marseilles and Aquarius in Zagreb and all of the other scheduled performances, but I would be lying if I didnt say that Tresor was the top.  Mostly though, I look forward to seeing all of my friends overseas that I only get to see  once or twice a year.
After 6 weeks, I return home to a welcome party at Gracies in Royal Oak and then immediately off to Minneapolis for a performance with the outstanding Techno DJ Aaron Litschke.
Then, the biggest event of the year in Detroit goes down.  Movement 2011 has just announced that the Detroit Techno Militia 5x5 will be showcased on the Detroit Stage at this years Festival.
Besides the performance at the festival, I am putting together the Bang Tech 12 Fifteen year Anniversary.  I cant believe its been that long.... That party takes place the day before Movement begins  at Bookies Bar & Grille in Detroit.  Four rooms... 50 performers.... all FREE.
Lots of big things going on and it isnt even April yet.  Add to the list 2 vinyl releases, 1 digital release and a full album release set for later this year.....

No comments:

Post a Comment