Thursday, March 10, 2011

Back to it & Back to Europe

Things have been hectic the past... year or so...
I am finally getting back to it, so off we go.

Lots of big things in the works.  Currently planning the world tour with the Detroit Techno Militia.  This is our biggest tour yet.  Check it.  A few cities we have performed in before, but there are many new places on this tour that I have never been.

April 2 - Itri, Italy
April 8 - Barcelona, Spain
April 15 - Marseilles, France
April 16 - Meaux, France
April 17 - Namur, Belgium
April 22 - Berlin, Germany
April 23 - Amsterdam, Netherlands
April 29 - Zagreb, Croatia
April 30 - Paris, France
May 7 - Eindhoven, Netherlands

We plan on filming a lot and making the vlog's like the last few years.  If anyone has any suggestions, I would love to hear them....

After that, I return home to perform at Movement aka DEMF aka Tech-fest aka....
Cant Wait.  It is by far my favorite weekend of the year and this will be my third performance at the festival, but my first time performing as the DTM 5X5.  Paxahau does it right year after year.  I am sure this one will exceed all previous festivals.

Last but not least, I just finished a full length album with my good friend Aaron Litschke from Minneapolis.  Huge project.  Details coming real soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment