Monday, January 11, 2010

New Years Eve in Scauri, Italy

Italy is the spot!. Never before have I met such a passionate group of Hard Techno lovers. T.Linder and I performed in a beach town named Scauri. It is South of Rome and North of Naples located right on the banks of the Mediterranean Sea. People from this surrounding area know how to get down. The crowd on New Years was a very diverse crowd, but they shared many of the same traits. They loved Techno and they knew their music. Every person that I held conversations with were extremely knowledgeable about everything Techno. The crowd got excited for mixes, and not for individual tracks, which is very different than what I am used to in the States. Another big difference was all of the fireworks on New Years. Being from Detroit, explosions outside the window and within the venue itself scared the crap out of me.
(i will edit in some pics shortly)

No comments:

Post a Comment